[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: Stinky Stuff
- To: BOOK_ARTS-L@LISTSERV.SYR.EDU
- Subject: Re: Stinky Stuff
- From: Kathie Gillaspey/Paper Wings TM <Rbrangel@IX.NETCOM.COM>
- Date: Fri, 21 Aug 1998 13:19:41 -0500
- Message-Id: <199808211820.LAA18412@SUL-Server-2.Stanford.edu>
- Sender: "Book_Arts-L: READ THE FAQ at http://www.dreamscape.com/pdverhey" <BOOK_ARTS-L@LISTSERV.SYR.EDU>
>Now for a smelly question. A couple of us were talking over coffee, that =
>smelled wonderful, about how Davey board smells really awful. But no two =
>batches smell the same. Why is that?
>this stinking question.
I don't have an answer for you, but I agree on the stinkyness of Davey
Board. I was sitting in my book class last semester (taught by Genie Shenk)
and I kept smelling bacon or pork of somekind. Turns out, a stack of Davey
Board was sitting on the counter right behind me!!! I've since taken to
storing it somewhere where I can't smell it. LOL
Paper Wings TM PO Box 90582 San Diego, Ca 92169-2582
"Angelic Papers & Accessories to Express Your Creativity"
Catalog $2, credited toward purchase of $10 or more