Re: Stinky Stuff

>Now for a smelly question. A couple of us were talking over coffee, that =
>smelled wonderful, about how Davey board smells really awful. But no two =
>batches smell the same. Why is that?
>this stinking question.

I don't have an answer for you, but I agree on the stinkyness of Davey
Board.  I was sitting in my book class last semester (taught by Genie Shenk)
and I kept smelling bacon or pork of somekind.  Turns out, a stack of Davey
Board was sitting on the counter right behind me!!!  I've since taken to
storing it somewhere where I can't smell it. LOL

Kathie
San Diego
Rubber Angel

Paper Wings TM   PO Box 90582   San Diego, Ca  92169-2582
"Angelic Papers & Accessories to Express Your Creativity"
Catalog $2, credited toward purchase of $10 or more