Re: Cuban book artists

--------------61100234E9229B4F3AD8A7B4

> http://www.sunspot.net/cgi-bin/editorial/story.cgi?storyid=900000175985

has the portion about preservation

--
Jeanne Drewes
Head, Preservation Department

410 516 5486
410 516 4355 fax

--------------61100234E9229B4F3AD8A7B4

<HTML>

<BLOCKQUOTE TYPE=CITE>
<PRE><A HREF="http://www.sunspot.net/cgi-bin/editorial/story.cgi?storyid=900000175985">http://www.sunspot.net/cgi-bin/editorial/story.cgi?storyid=900000175985</A></PRE>
</BLOCKQUOTE>
has the portion about preservation
<BR>&nbsp;

<P>Betty Storz wrote:
<BLOCKQUOTE TYPE=CITE>At 10:44 AM 8/21/98 -0400, you wrote:
<BR>>

<P>>>The article is of special interest not only for its discussion of
the
<BR>>books, artists, and the show that's here in Baltimore--in particular,
it
<BR>>contains an excellent description of the whole field of artists' books
as
<BR>>well as an additional short piece about archival concerns.
<BR>>
<BR>>R*
<BR>>
<BR>>I couldn't find the short piece about archival concerns.&nbsp; Where
can I
<BR>locate it?

<P>Betty&nbsp;&nbsp; storz@mcn.org
<BR>Betty Storz&nbsp;&nbsp; storz@mcn.org</BLOCKQUOTE>