Re: cuban book artists

There is not a catalog for this show.  The exhibit is in the Decker Library of
the Maryland Institute College of Art, not in the student gallery, which may
explain why you did not receive a more informed answer.

There will be a slide/lecture about these artists book at the Potamac Chapter of
the Guild of BookWorkers Sept. 9 that may be of interest.  More information about
the talk is on my web site
also
To see a sampling of the books visit my web site at:
http://milton.mse.jhu.edu:8001/library/pres/jeanne.htm

and go to the page for Ediciones Vigia