Re: Mac & QuarkExpress Book Signature Layout Q's

I just wanted to thank Eric and all those who finally gave me a way to
have Pagemaker build my sequential booklet for me.  I tried it today and
with a little effort, it worked for me.  You have saved me days of work
with each issue of the two newsletters in which I'm involved.  (I have
spent three years doing it by hand and spending mucho hours when
something had to be added or deleted.

I'll be thanking you OUTLOUD each time I make a future booklet.

Forever grateful,

Angee