Re: stinky stuff

Betty Storz wrote:

> I don't understand.  I have never had PVA of any kind go bad or give out an
> odor.  I certainly wouldn't use it at all if it had a sulfur smell or
> changed color.

I'm surprised, too. If I may ask, what brand of PVA are you folks using? After
all, the reason for PVA in the first place is that it's supposed to be
inert...
And regarding the odor of Davey board: it's not that bad. I get it a half ton
at a time and never had a problem with its smell. Yep, still got all my
olfactory nerves, too. Besides how else are people going to know that they're
in a bindery?

Don Rash