Re: stinky stuff

In relation to this I have a question, is PVA archival? And, is wheate
paste more archival? I never seem to have this right and would love to get
educated on this matter. I have this horrible feeling that the books I have
used PVA on will go "bad".

Also, what about that Gudy-O sheet adhesive? How's that? I thought I read
in my TALAS catalog that it was archival...but I have  to find it to check
on this.

I would appreciate any info anyone could provide.

Jennifer