Re: Delurk and the usual zillion questions

Jack,

On Question #2, I've had success with ClickBook. It's a Windows printer
driver thing that allows you to print groups of pages in signature format.
I've done larger books by printing pages 1-16, then 17-32, etc. and then
sewing them. The program isn't freeware or shareware, but I think it's
great. It works with any Windows program.

Buck Jeppson