[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: stinky stuff
- To: BOOK_ARTS-L@LISTSERV.SYR.EDU
- Subject: Re: stinky stuff
- From: Roberta Lavadour <paper@OREGONTRAIL.NET>
- Date: Sun, 23 Aug 1998 06:25:21 -0700
- Message-Id: <199808231342.GAA15824@SUL-Server-2.Stanford.edu>
- Sender: "Book_Arts-L: READ THE FAQ at http://www.dreamscape.com/pdverhey" <BOOK_ARTS-L@LISTSERV.SYR.EDU>
>In relation to this I have a question, is PVA archival? And, is wheate
>paste more archival? I never seem to have this right and would love to get
>educated on this matter. I have this horrible feeling that the books I have
>used PVA on will go "bad".
Along this line, I have seen the term "archival" used to describe both the
pH of the adhesive and the reversability. (??) Which is correct?
A side note...a segment on NPR about a candy convention mentioned that PVA
is now being used in chewing gum...