[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: stinky stuff
- To: BOOK_ARTS-L@LISTSERV.SYR.EDU
- Subject: Re: stinky stuff
- From: Mary Hackney <hackneym@HUB.OFTHE.NET>
- Date: Sun, 23 Aug 1998 12:28:47 -0500
- In-Reply-To: <199808231239.HAA27603@mail.hub.ofthe.net>
- Message-Id: <199808241314.GAA15374@SUL-Server-2.Stanford.edu>
- Sender: "Book_Arts-L: READ THE FAQ at http://www.dreamscape.com/pdverhey" <BOOK_ARTS-L@LISTSERV.SYR.EDU>
At 2:36 AM -0500 8/23/98, Don Rash wrote:
>I don't know why they
>should smell different, unless it's the amount of pulp going into sheets of
They probably smell different because they contain recycled materials.
Just depends on what has been recycled in that particular batch.
Mary Hackney aka Synchronicity