[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: archival PVA
- To: BOOK_ARTS-L@LISTSERV.SYR.EDU
- Subject: Re: archival PVA
- From: Karen Sanders <karen@COMPGEN.COM>
- Date: Mon, 24 Aug 1998 11:13:34 -0400
- In-Reply-To: <199808241418.KAA04640@panmunjom.compgen.com>
- Message-Id: <199808241536.IAA21386@SUL-Server-2.Stanford.edu>
- Sender: "Book_Arts-L: READ THE FAQ at http://www.dreamscape.com/pdverhey" <BOOK_ARTS-L@LISTSERV.SYR.EDU>
Liquitex Matte Medium is a PVA compound that was suggested for use by
a collage artist.
In an e-mail, Liquitex responded to my questions of durability/arhivable/
ph issues saying
it was ph neutral and warranted to remain flexible and non-yellowing for
Hope they're right.
-Karen from Atlanta