Re: PVA

Don,

Thanks for your illuminating information.  Unfortunately, I'm sitting on the
edge of my seat about what follows the single line about the smell, and maybe
others on the list are, too.  It looks like the rest went missing.

Your message read:

> I have also been told that the smell arising from the adhesive does
>
> Clearnly, then, the only safe thing to do is to purchase as little of the
> material . . . etc.

Thanks again for the valuable information.

Pamela Rups
Western Michigan University
Kalamazoo, MI
RUPS@wmich.edu