Re: PVA

Dear Don, et al:
Thank you all so much for your help with the PVA problem - after everyone's
comments I checked my supply jar, and it is fine. The jar I keep on my
worktable, which gets opened frequently, is the one that goes bad. It seems
to do so in about 2-3 weeks, depending on the weather, and if I thin it at
all, or add anything to it. I will date it next time I put in a fresh
batch.
The comments certainly cleared up the question as to why this seems to be
happening faster, and with more frequency, than was the case previously.
Thank you all again.

Beth Priestley
Painted Turtle Design
                ^