[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
other stinky stuff
- To: BOOK_ARTS-L@LISTSERV.SYR.EDU
- Subject: other stinky stuff
- From: linda <capella@AKSI.NET>
- Date: Wed, 26 Aug 1998 09:07:26 -0400
- Message-Id: <199808261307.GAA14142@SUL-Server-2.Stanford.edu>
- Sender: "Book_Arts-L: READ THE FAQ at http://www.dreamscape.com/pdverhey" <BOOK_ARTS-L@LISTSERV.SYR.EDU>
I know, I know. This subject is getting old and developing cyberodor, but I
was surprised that the idea of contaminating the supply was new to some
folks. Maybe you had to be from the south for your mother to tell you to
never put your knife in the mayonnaise jar. Same principle.
It also brings to mind a saying about guests and fish- After sitting around
a few days you ought to throw them out.