Re: stinky stuff

Charles--
I am absolutely doing all of the good and sensible things you recommend,
including having a master supply from which I pour off a small quantity just
for the project I am currently working on and which never goes back into the
master supply. Based on Don's excellent information I am now thinking that
this is more a problem of "faulty" manufacturing. But thanks for the
comprehensive review of good working practices anyway. Can't be reminded
often enough!

Diane in San Diego