Binding Leather for Sale

I have recently acquired a fair amount of burgundy leather.  A friend
who at one time restored bookbindings mentioned that the leather was the
type often used by bookbinders.  I have 10-20 partial skins,
approximately 10sf each, which I would like to sell.  It is cow hide,
matte finish and approximately 1/16" thick.  I am happy to sell it as
either a whole lot or in smaller quantities.  I am willing to ship it
FOB if anyone is interested.

If you are interested or would like to receive a sample e-mail me at
blusky@ideal.sequel.net.

Thanks
Elizabeth Bousky