Re: stinky stuff

Gerry and Diane,

The point of my notes regarding PVA's manufacture has nothing at all to do
with <<faulty>> practices.  The manufacturer of the resins know perfectly
well what they are about when they use formaldehyde.  And in my opinion,
repeating here, so too do the manufacturers of the adhesive who use the
resins containing formaldehyde as an ingredient--indeed, the principle
ingredient--of their products.  It is to these latter folks on the rung of
things to which I would point my finger as being at fault for NOT
DISCLOSING the possible toxic nature of the some of raw materials they use.
 While it may be true that they do not add the stuff, it is there
nevertheless and they most certainly are abrogating their MORAL if not
legal responsabilities by not disclosing it presence in the final product
going to the consumer, PVA adhesive.

But, oh, hell, President Clinton does the same thing all the time.  Answers
questions truthfully but does not volunteer information.  And if Presidents
do it, what the hay??????

ciao