more subject(ive) matter

Many, many thanks to those who responded to my request for graffiti earlier
this month - the deadline has been extended till September 1st. If anyone else
wants to add to it, please do by responding off-list:

  I'm collecting material for a book-related project, specifically:  Graffiti
by women to be installed in a men's room.  This can be graffiti you've seen, a
quote, or any message you feel men may really need to read while doing what
they do in there....  All participants will be listed, but not identified with
their particular graffito.  I'll reproduce any drawings or graphics as
accurately as possible.  The material and the responses will later be
collected into a book (of sorts).

Thanks!
Melissa Jay Craig
CamilleEon@aol.com