Re: cuban book artists

This is a request for anyone in the New York area. My schedule is too
swamped to even consider this, but i have a friend who needs a 200-page
book rebound. Are there any bookbinders/book artist in New York City who
are available for this kind of work. If you could reply off list and send
me your email and a phone number, I could forward them to my friend, Paul.

Like I said, it's 200 pages and 9" x 11".

Thank you.

Jennifer
opus@tiac.net
http://www.hipi.com/keelhaul