Re: Fire Recovery-Heavy water Damage to Vital Statistic Documents

Tom,

Call: Document Processors of San Francisco
        441 sutter St., Suite 1120
        San Francisco, CA  94104
Phone: in California 415-362-1290

       U.S. Tollfree: 1-800-4 DRYING

        Canada Tollfree: 1-800-5 DRYING

Right away! Someone should be available on a Saturday.

Good Luck,

Betty Storz  storz@mcn.org

Betty Storz   storz@mcn.org