[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
- To: BOOK_ARTS-L@LISTSERV.SYR.EDU
- Subject: Re: snakeskin
- From: mail digest Connie Forneris <Fbrgddss@AOL.COM>
- Date: Sun, 4 Oct 1998 20:21:53 EDT
- Message-Id: <199810050032.RAA10092@SUL-Server-2.stanford.edu>
- Sender: "Book_Arts-L: READ THE FAQ at http://www.dreamscape.com/pdverhey" <BOOK_ARTS-L@LISTSERV.SYR.EDU>
What a wonderful list!
I am a self taught and probably very clumsy book artist and binder. But I
love all the aspects of books and so enjoy hearing everyone's thoughts.
A friend just killed and skinned a large rattlesnake--now has a very stiff and
beautiful skin. Does anyone know what one might do to make this skin suitable
for a cover for a book?