Sacrilege?

While everybody's discussing the merits of their craft, I thought I'd
mention (with head bowed) that all I'm doing in the making of my Sammael
book is covering over an already-existing (already bound, that is, by
Daler-Rowney I think) sketch-book. To judge from some of the
"Philosophy" entries I'm missing the whole point of book-artistry in
doing this. Any thoughts?

Wes

(sorry about that hotmail ad down below, by the way)