Re: Color printer question

Hi Darryl,

I have found a use for used Alps ribbons.
They work well to put type in a mixed media work.  I paint down white glue with a
brush, cover that with the ribbon, right-reading, and let dry.  When dry carefully
remove the acetate film backing of the ribbon leaving the ribbon color with reversed
type.  I just use this as a graphic element, but I suppose  you could type , print
out something especially for this purpose. Parts of images look cool done this way.

Mary