Re: On Line Book Stores ?

There is a pretty extensive selection of online antiquarian dealers, and
search engines at the end of the LINKS page on the Book Arts Web
<http://www.dreamscape.com/pdverhey>.

My favorites are Interloc and the ABAA site. On some level they all search
each other  such as the MXBF so don't expect too many surprises. It is
amazing how well they work though. For particular wants, I would still
recommend having a good dealer help you. They also have a great many other,
read PRINT, resources. Remember not everything is online. Far from it
actually.

p.

>Does somebody have addresses of second hand books stores in the Web ?
>I remember I had once an address of a site that was like a "hub" of few
>on-line stores of that kind.
>Thanks, Uri
>

>>    In schoen gebundenen Buechern blaettert man gern.   <<

Peter D. Verheyen
<Email>                               mailto:pdverhey@dreamscape.com
<Webmaster>              http://www.dreamscape.com/pdverhey
<Listowner>   Mailto:Book_Arts-L-request@listserv.syr.edu