[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: Ruler for Board Shear
- To: BOOK_ARTS-L@LISTSERV.SYR.EDU
- Subject: Re: Ruler for Board Shear
- From: "Peter D. Verheyen" <pdverhey@DREAMSCAPE.COM>
- Date: Thu, 8 Oct 1998 06:32:20 -0400
- In-Reply-To: <199810080158.VAA00975@ultra1.dreamscape.com>
- Message-Id: <199810081109.EAA19202@SUL-Server-2.stanford.edu>
- Sender: "Book_Arts-L: READ THE FAQ at http://www.dreamscape.com/pdverhey" <BOOK_ARTS-L@LISTSERV.SYR.EDU>
>Maybe you could live with one in
>32ths. They have 5 pages of many different types.
Then, of course, there's the metric system for foolproof ease of use. Don't
bother converting, just use as if the English system didn't exist (which it
shouldn't). Once you try it, you'll never go back.
Confession. I don't own an English measuring device.
>> In schoen gebundenen Buechern blaettert man gern. <<
Peter D. Verheyen