One Mo' Time

While doing some other research I picked up Martin Heidegger's "Being and
Time," and found striking discussions of some of the issues batted about
here. So (with apologies):

1) Peter, check out how the Cartesian cogito fails. [H. 24]
2) Lance, the whole thing is about the historicity of "pure" being.
3) Glen (and Book-Arts): check out the Zeugganze, or why a philosophy of
bookbinding would be unthinkable under our terms. [H. 68]

I'm outta here.

Paul Werner, New York City

For Courses, Lectures and Dragonsblood - and WOID:
Pour cours, conferences et sangdragon:

http://pages.nyu.edu/~ptw1