Re: dos-a-dos-a-dos bindings

Allison,

        As an addition to Nancy Nitzberg's reply to your query:
 =

        Norton, Robert (ed). Types best remembered / =

        Types best forgotten.
        Unpaginated. Clothbound. 1994. $16.00

        This is a contemporary example (and a trade book
        yet!) of dos-a-dos binding, though with no separa-
        tion in the center, *if* I recall correctly.
        (Sorry, I don't have the ISBN. It was distributed by
        Bookmasters.)

        Andr=E1s F=FCr=E9sz