Re: Scanner Photos

Since this group has been helpful with scanners before, I'd like some
thoughts on my problem.

I have a Hewlett Packard ScanJet 4p and am satisfied with all of the
scanning except photos.  When I print the photos (HP Deskjet 540c), I
get grainy and rather fuzzy results.  Is there something I should be
doing to sharpen the image or am I limited by the equipment I have.  I
do have Photoshop but have never used it.  Is that something I should be
using?

Thanks in advance for all of your advice.

Angee Cobb