Re: More printer probs

Gretchen,
I have similar problems with my HP 870Cxi (which otherwise is a
wonderful little printer!) I also have the opposite problem where it
doesn't grab ANY paper -- this happens frequently with cover stock.
Sometimes only putting a few sheets of the desired stock in the tray
works, but usually I just have to watch it . I guess you have to expect
little quirks with these inexpensive printers...

lidia