[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: More printer probs
- To: BOOK_ARTS-L@LISTSERV.SYR.EDU
- Subject: Re: More printer probs
- From: Lidia Varesco <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Date: Sat, 10 Oct 1998 11:38:23 +0100
- Message-Id: <199810101639.JAA18958@palimpsest.stanford.edu>
- Sender: "Book_Arts-L: READ THE FAQ at http://www.dreamscape.com/pdverhey" <BOOK_ARTS-L@LISTSERV.SYR.EDU>
I have similar problems with my HP 870Cxi (which otherwise is a
wonderful little printer!) I also have the opposite problem where it
doesn't grab ANY paper -- this happens frequently with cover stock.
Sometimes only putting a few sheets of the desired stock in the tray
works, but usually I just have to watch it . I guess you have to expect
little quirks with these inexpensive printers...