box to house book

Shireen,

        I have not had much luck with cloth covered foam core.  It isn't
consistently stable which has resulted in warping.  I use archival
corrugated board like they sell at Light Impressions.  It comes in
single and double wall thicknesses.  It is very rigid stuff and very
light in weight.  The downside is that the edges tend to be ragged and
it can be crushed if poked too hard.  To remedy this I line the exposed
sides with card stock or 2 ply mat board.

Bob