[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: More printer probs
- To: BOOK_ARTS-L@LISTSERV.SYR.EDU
- Subject: Re: More printer probs
- From: Lorraine <email@example.com>
- Date: Sat, 10 Oct 1998 08:49:20 -0500
- Message-Id: <199810111350.GAA16108@palimpsest.stanford.edu>
- Organization: @Home Network
- Sender: "Book_Arts-L: READ THE FAQ at http://www.dreamscape.com/pdverhey" <BOOK_ARTS-L@LISTSERV.SYR.EDU>
Problems with the paper feed of HP printers can be solved by contacting
HP. Evidently lots of people have had this problem and HP has a fix for
the problem. Good luck.
Gretchen Yancey wrote:
> I know this is getting a bit off topic, but I am sitting here trying to print
> some copies of a book, and my printer keeps grabbing multiple sheets. This
> wastes quite a bit of paper, since the printing is either off or staggered
> onto all 3 or 4 sheets, etc. The only solution I am finding is to sit here
> and watch each page go through. YUK.
> Any way to correct this? I have a HP DeskJet 692C. Also, the paper I am
> using is a 67lb. cardstock. (but the problem occurs even when I use just
> normal paper too)
> Gretchen Y.