Re: Book Arts Classified

Dear Friends,

Book Arts Classified is a bimonthly publication with a focus on the book
arts community. An annual subscription gives you free ad space. There are
listings for equipment and supplies, new artist book publications,
exhibits, conferences, classes, calls for entries, and much more.

Send me your snail mail address and I'll send you a copy.

Buck