[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: Book Arts Classified
- To: BOOK_ARTS-L@LISTSERV.SYR.EDU
- Subject: Re: Book Arts Classified
- From: Duane Kimball <dkimball@NH.ULTRANET.COM>
- Date: Mon, 12 Oct 1998 06:40:16 -0500
- Message-Id: <199810121050.DAA14690@palimpsest.stanford.edu>
- Sender: "Book_Arts-L: READ THE FAQ at http://www.dreamscape.com/pdverhey" <BOOK_ARTS-L@LISTSERV.SYR.EDU>
dear buckley jeppson-
thanks for your prompt response.
the snail is:
barrington, nh 03825
Buckley Jeppson wrote:
> Dear Friends,
> Book Arts Classified is a bimonthly publication with a focus on the book
> arts community. An annual subscription gives you free ad space. There are
> listings for equipment and supplies, new artist book publications,
> exhibits, conferences, classes, calls for entries, and much more.
> Send me your snail mail address and I'll send you a copy.
> At 11:24 AM 10/9/1998 -0500, you wrote:
> >Not familiar - send info - thanks
> >M Haegele
> >On 9 Oct 98,, the dancing digits of Buckley Jeppson delivered:
> >> The next issue of the Book Arts Classified goes to press next week. If
> >> anyone has announcements, ads, new web sites, or press releases please
> >> e-mail the information right away. I'm finishing up this weekend.
> >> If you are not familiar with Book Arts Classified, contact me and I'll see
> >> that you get information.
> >> Buck Jeppson
> >> Book Arts Classified