[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Elmers vs PVA
- To: BOOK_ARTS-L@LISTSERV.SYR.EDU
- Subject: Elmers vs PVA
- From: Lee Schauer <Maahmaah@AOL.COM>
- Date: Mon, 12 Oct 1998 11:50:41 EDT
- Message-Id: <199810121552.IAA21480@palimpsest.stanford.edu>
- Sender: "Book_Arts-L: READ THE FAQ at http://www.dreamscape.com/pdverhey" <BOOK_ARTS-L@LISTSERV.SYR.EDU>
I have some quick questions. What is the difference between PVA glue and
white, watered down (elmers-type) glue? Is there a danger in using white glue
for bookbinding regarding longeveity (or any other reason)? I have been using
it for a while now, simply because I have had it on hand, with great results.
BTW, many months ago I asked for some advise on bookbinding and I received a
landslide of fantastic information and resources. I tried to thank each one
of you personally, but in case I miss you--THANKS!!