[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: craft fairs
- To: BOOK_ARTS-L@LISTSERV.SYR.EDU
- Subject: Re: craft fairs
- From: "Maritza O. Tunstall" <motunsta@GLORIA.CORD.EDU>
- Date: Tue, 13 Oct 1998 08:36:27 -0500
- In-Reply-To: <199810130540.AAA02959@gloria.cord.edu>
- Message-Id: <199810131346.GAA18430@palimpsest.stanford.edu>
- Sender: "Book_Arts-L: READ THE FAQ at http://www.dreamscape.com/pdverhey" <BOOK_ARTS-L@LISTSERV.SYR.EDU>
Hi! My name is Maritza, I am a junior student majoring in art. I have been
busy doing crafts. This year I want to my sell crafts at local fairs in
the state of North Dakota.
I wish to learn more about computer programs aimed to help craft designers to
create professional looking crafts.
Does anyone knows about computer programs to design cross-stitch, plastic
canvas, Teddy bear patterns or other crafts?
Thank you all for your help.