Book Arts Resources in England

Dear Friends,

I am travelling to England in two weeks and was wondering if there are
any paper sources I should visit? I know of a retail paper store near
the Design Center in London, and am looking for other shops and artists
to visit as well. Will be in London, Bath and Bristol. Please let me
know if there is a place you know of that would be worth the visit. I am
also looking for book exhibitions that might be taking place between
Oct. 23 & Nov. 1 in southern England. Thanks in advanced for any
replays. This group is a great source of information.

Suzanne