WOID Bulletin

Culled from the New York Times this morning:

1) "Old School/New School." Martinez Gallery, 515 West 27th Street,
through October 31. Graffiti.
2)"The Next Word: Text and/as Image and/as Design and/as Meaning,"
concurrently with the show of the same (whew!) title at the Neuberger
Museum in Purchase. Printed Matter, 77 Wooster Street, through October 24.
3)"In the Beginning." Murray Guy Gallery, 453 West 17th Street, through
October 31. Larry Weiner and others.
4) Seth Tobocman. "War in the Neighborhood." Exit Art/The First World."
548 Broadway, through October 31.

Listed in order of descending interest (for me - and I haven't seen any of
these yet). Apart from the first, these seem heavier on conceptualism than
on writing. You've been warned.

Paul Werner, New York City

For Courses, Lectures and Dragonsblood - and WOID:
Pour cours, conferences et sangdragon:

http://pages.nyu.edu/~ptw1