Re: Loose guards

I did a quick search in Amazon.com and then a more elaborate one on MX
Bookfinder, trying to find Laura Smith's BOOKBINDING & CONSERVATION BY
HAND. Assuming that the author is the same Laura Smith who is MSS. Curator
at VA Tech, the closest I could get was her _Preservation Procedures for
Private Patrons_ at Bibliocity. There didn't seem to be anything else
available and/or in print.

Betty -- Can you provide more exact bibliographical information, and
perhaps a source for the book?

Cheers,... Chris

Chris Lipscombe
www.redeye.co.nz