Re: BOOK_ARTS-L Digest - 17 Oct 1998 to 18 Oct 1998

Chris,
When I can't find a title in a BIG BOOKSTORE I look in the smaller
places, like bookbinding supply companies, who often stock hard to find
titles. Search the Internet, there are lots of them. Failing that, I try
to contact the author him/herself, by whatever means I can. E-mail,
mail...I have even been known to call the person, who, more often than
not, has been most accessible.
Good Luck,
Cheryl