Re: Loose guards

Thanks to those who responded to my request for more information on and off
list regarding Laura Young's book. It's a small thing, but I find immense
satisfaction in participating in this supportive online information
exchange.

Best regards,... Chris

(Betty's bibliographical notes follow)

>BOOKBINDING & CONSERVATION BY HAND: a working guide, Laura S. Young. Rev.
>ed. Oak Knoll Press, New Castle Delaware, 1995. (First Published by Bowker,
>1981.)
>ISBN 1-884718-10-8 (cased: alk. paper)
>ISBN 1-884718-11-6(pbk.:alk. paper)
>
>Apparently, the hardbound edition is out of print. Oak Knoll Books website
>shows the paperback for $24.95. Try the out-of-print dealers and try to
>find a clothbound one. Mine was $35.00 new. The soft-cover edition may be
>sewn, Oak Knoll is a dependable, conscientious publisher.

Chris Lipscombe
www.redeye.co.nz
red@iconz.co.nz
mobile 025-732 912