[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: book by Laura Young
- To: BOOK_ARTS-L@LISTSERV.SYR.EDU
- Subject: Re: book by Laura Young
- From: Betty Storz <storz@MCN.ORG>
- Date: Mon, 19 Oct 1998 16:57:19 -0700
- In-Reply-To: <199810181635.JAA05283@dns1.mcn.org>
- Message-Id: <199810200006.RAA16826@palimpsest.stanford.edu>
- Sender: "Book_Arts-L: READ THE FAQ at http://www.dreamscape.com/pdverhey" <BOOK_ARTS-L@LISTSERV.SYR.EDU>
There is copy of Laura S. Young's Bookbinding and Conservation by Hand at:
The Bookstore, 223 E. Redwood Ave., Fort Bragg, California. It's the 1981
hardbound edition by Bowker; fine condition; $17.50 (I think)+ mailing.
If you're interested, call Jennifer at 707-964-6559 PDT or PST 9:30-5:30
weekdays, 10-4 Sat. She will be closed during November.
Tell her Betty Storz suggested you call.
Betty Storz firstname.lastname@example.org