Re: WOID Bulletin: Rothko

It's one of a series of paperback reissues of Rosenberg's articles for the
New Yorker that were published by Collier Books in the 1970s.
Unfortunately the article reference is not given. The article itself is
quite short - pp. 100-107, pictures included.

On Mon, 19 Oct 1998, Tracey & Tom Cleantis wrote:

> Dear Paul,
> Thanks for the post. I am very interested in Rothko. Is there any way that you
> know of that I could get a copy of this article by Harold Rosenberg. Is "the
> De-definition of Art" a book?
> Thanks,
> Tracey Cleantis

Paul Werner, New York City

For Courses, Lectures and Dragonsblood - and WOID:
Pour cours, conferences et sangdragon:

http://pages.nyu.edu/~ptw1