[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
what is it called?
- To: BOOK_ARTS-L@LISTSERV.SYR.EDU
- Subject: what is it called?
- From: "aurand, gudrun" <aurandg@WSU.EDU>
- Date: Wed, 21 Oct 1998 14:57:26 -0700
- Message-Id: <199810212158.OAA15396@palimpsest.stanford.edu>
- Sender: "Book_Arts-L: READ THE FAQ at http://www.dreamscape.com/pdverhey" <BOOK_ARTS-L@LISTSERV.SYR.EDU>
the archives at wsu own two small volumes of a japanese fairy tale series.
15cm long x 10cm wide. col. ill. engl. translation published by t.
hasegawa, tokyo. no date i can read.
the material looks and feels like thin crepe-paper. held against light it
reveals a loose weave as with crepe (crinkled cloth of silk or cotton).
what is this combination material called. how is it made?
i will appreciate responses
Washington State University
Pullman, WA 99164-5610