Re: Storing precious books

Synaesthesia Press wrote:

> clean shelving, keep them away from sunlight, and if they are really
> expensive, i'd get slipcases made for them!

Just a quibble, perhaps, but there is a certain (tiny) amount of
abrasion associated with removing a book from a slipcase. Unless the
book has a chemise or other form of protection (OOPS...book
condom?...yow) I think a clamshell box is preferable. And though a
clamshell seems more expensive, by the time you make a chemise and
slipcase the costs are, I believe, comparable.

Don Rash