Request for slides of artist books

To all, I will be teaching a book arts course at Hampshire College in
the spring and am creating slide library. SO I'm asking that people send
me a few slides of their work and resume, I'll dupe the slides and
return them. I am specialy interested in folks who are altering a book;
image and text, and pushing the idea of what a book might be. Any
questions reach me at daiber@javanet.com.

Much thanks, Steven Daiber 221 S Chesterfield Rd., Williamsburg, MA
01096 413-268-3114