Bookbinder's supplies

I'm hoping someone on this list can help me locate a supplier who stocks an
unusual variety of supplies for binding, card making, scrapbooks and albums.
Some time ago I was sent a catalog in newspaper form (though smaller and on
better paper), all in black and white, illustrated with line drawings, not
photos. One of the things I remember from the catalog were the various
components, including posts and pages in several configurations, for making
photo albums or scrapbooks. These are only two in a widely ranging selection
of common and not so common materials and supplies useful to binders.
Unfortuantely, at the time, I saw no use for the catalog so threw it out
(space is always at a premium here). Now I wish I had not (and this surprises
no one, I am sure)! Any help in discovering who this supplier might be (maybe
even someone on this list) would be greatly appreciated. Barbara Harman