Re: care of books

Art Rubino recommended dressing leather books every year. A great idea,
but who has the time? I've got 600 leather bound books. While I have
rubbed lanolin and neatsfoot oil into each and every one, they sure don't
get it every year. I've seen every five years recommended by some
authority (whose imprimatur I forget). So that means...uh oh...all my
books are due for another dosing :-(

Steve

Steven D. Hales
Associate Professor                      email: hales@bloomu.edu
Department of Philosophy                 phone: (717) 389-4229
Bloomsburg University                    fax: (717) 389-2094
Bloomsburg, Pennsylvania 17815
USA