[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
- To: BOOK_ARTS-L@LISTSERV.SYR.EDU
- Subject: Catalog update
- From: Roberta Lavadour <paper@OREGONTRAIL.NET>
- Date: Sun, 25 Oct 1998 10:35:46 -0800
- Message-Id: <199810251933.LAA20642@palimpsest.stanford.edu>
- Sender: "Book_Arts-L: READ THE FAQ at http://www.dreamscape.com/pdverhey" <BOOK_ARTS-L@LISTSERV.SYR.EDU>
I'm working with an organization that is trying to guage the effectiveness
of selling art pieces on-line.
I'm curious to know how the Catalog of Available Artists Books has done in
its first several months. Has anyone on the list sold work or made contact
with potential buyers as a result? I'd like to hear about your experiences.