Re: Catalog update

I too have been wondering about our catalog. Although I have listed more than
20 titles, I have not had a single response. This surprises me since I have
sold a good number of my books (orders from Amazon.com, Barnes and Noble, and
Borders books) through on line orders to them which I assume came about
beccause most of my titles have ISBN numbers ,and thus are listed in Books in
Print. About 15 years ago I persuaded the Editor of Books in Print to
establish a new category of Artists' Books in their publication. However, it
is only since the upsurge in activity of book buying on line that I have
received so many orders.So...what does it all mean? Louise Neaderland