Re: end bands

These are html codes, some mail programs allow you to send  email messages
in HTML just like WEB pages. You can put in different colours and graphics.
But in a list this large, people use many different mail programs with
different abilities and not all of them can interpret these codes. If you
have Microsoft Outlook, click on "Format"  and select "plain text" as your
default , there should be something similar for other mail programs.