Re: end bands

Just tried the two suggestions for revealing the hidden text - alas, no deal!
Though I have format options on my mail program, they were all grayed out,
i.e., not usable. Highlighting the text box of the mail message did not do
anything either. Though the mail referencing material that appears at the end
of email messages did show up, nothing appeared above it but blue highlighted
screen. Guess I'll have to live in ignorance, but thanks for the suggestions
anyway! Barbara